Sunday, September 4, 2005

My Blessing for Today

This is the first e-mail that my daughter Andrea has ever written and sent.  I'm so proud to be her mom.

 

  HI  MOM  I'M  GLAD  I'M   HERE  IN  THE  UNITED  STATE  AND  I'M  ALSO  GLAD   THAT JESUS IS  LIVING  IN  ME  AND  I  JUST  ASK  HIM  TO  LIKE  HELP  ME  IN  MY  LIVE  AND  I  JUST  LOVE  THE  LORD  HE  IS  SO  GOOD TO ME  HE  HAS  MADE  IN  HEVEN  I'M  GONA  SEE SOME  WONDERFUL  THINGS  HE  HAS  DONE  FOR  ME  AND  I KNOW  THAT  HE  LOVE'S  ME  TO  AND  HEI'LL   NEVER  FORGET  ME  AND  WHEN  I  GO  TO  HEVEN  HE  IS  GONA  BELIVE  IN  ME.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaw that is beautiful!!! < here's a tissue> I'm sure you are teary!
~Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh, how beautiful Penny.  How truly beautiful.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Oh, Penny, that just makes me cry!  Princess will send me e-mails every once in a while.  They pretty much always say the same thing "Mom, I love you"  (Of course this is mostly because being 7 she can only really spell so many words, and it still takes her a long time to type things - but I'm so glad she likes to try!)  -Kelly

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable and sweet and heartfelt!!  Thanks for sharing with us.  Hugs,
Lisa